Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Industry Systems & Network Administration / Support
Our Client is your all-in-one solution for connecting with prospects, partners, and employees – one gift at a time. With the world’s largest selection of promotional merchandise and experiences at your fingertips and exclusive concierge service, they make it easier than ever to deliver giveaways and personalized gifts, for anything from company events to 1:1 ABM campaigns.
They are rapidly growing, and they are currently looking for a CHAT SUPPORT SPECIALIST. In this role you’ll work directly with customers over chat, helping them directly with issues they are experiencing with the product or its functionality.
The ideal candidate is motivated the importance of quality support and is eager to contribute to customer success.
- Answering customers’ inquiries via Chat and providing the right information.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with customers, confirming or clarifying information, and diffusing angry customers, as needed.
- Communicate with other departments to answer customers’ inquiries, solve their problems and fulfill their needs.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in customer service experience (preferably in email and chat channels).
- Advanced English Level.
- Excellent English language grammar and spelling skills.
- Ability to provide a high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent research and customer service problem-solving skills are required.