Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Industry Systems & Network Administration / Support
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client, a consulting company in the financial industry that gives support to foreigners interested in investing in the US, is looking for an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT who will be the “right-hand person” for the CEO and founder. As an Executive Assistant, besides performing administrative tasks, you will filter and attend to the day-to-day functions of the CEO, enabling her to advance company initiatives and goals. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented starter, with prior experience assisting C-level executives, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Work directly with the CEO to support all aspects of her daily work routine.
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, speaking engagements and travel (may include international and domestic) arrangements. Exercise discretion in committing time and evaluating needs.
- Assist the CEO in the development of presentations for internal and external clients.
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the CEO, redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
- Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties.
- Compose and prepare letters relating to routine correspondence for the CEO’s signature.
- Schedule various meetings. Assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Attend virtual meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries.
- Complete a variety of special projects including creating presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports and agenda material.
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three to five years of prior experience in supporting a senior executive or team
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Native/bilingual English level
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills in English
- Familiarity with the financial/wealth industry is a plus
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Exhibits sound judgement with the ability to prioritize and make decisions
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable interacting with high-level executives
- Resourceful, can-do attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment