Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
We are pleased to offer you an opportunity to put your passion for Travel & Sales into action as a Personal Concierge – Reservation Sales Agent in our Central Reservations Office.
The position is sales incentivized. After your training period, you will handle inbound & outbound calls from direct consumers, travel agents, and/or members from one of our loyalty clubs who are excited and ready to plan their next vacation. As a subject matter expert, you will become a brand ambassador and any other hotel(s) & resorts we add to our portfolio, by providing information on our resorts, amenities, things to see and experience in the area and making recommendations based on the customer’s interests that you will learn throughout the call. To be successful you must confirm reservations to one of the hotels in our portfolio, and offer additional products such as travel protection, transfers, and hotel add-on services. Do not be shy to offer closing the sale.
Our most successful associates:
- Are sales driven individuals.
- Have a passion for learning.
- Have a competitive edge and are hard working.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence, a love for selling and an innate ability to solve problems to meet our customer’s needs.
- Receive inbound and make outbound calls, be productive and engage in positive interactions, effectively meeting the needs of our customers while reinforcing trust.
- Create loyalty by serving as a brand spokesperson while demonstrating a variety of selling techniques resulting in sales of our products and services.
- Identify our customer’s needs by asking clarifying questions to effectively promote our products and services, and articulate the features and benefits.
- Educate our customers on the details of our products and services through proactive communications.
- Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with or policies.
- Utilize solid judgment, product & technical knowledge, and problem solving, to offer detailed insight and alternatives to help customers book their dream vacation(s).
- Remain open to providing and receiving feedback; work with your supervisor and manager to develop and hone your skills
- Take action to proactively learn latest information, report customer impacting concerns, think outside the box on customer resolutions and share best practices with others
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum two years sales experience preferably within a call center
- Minimum 1 year experience in the travel or hospitality industry preferred
- Unlimited destination knowledge preferred with a special focus on Cancun, the Riviera Maya, Negril, Jamaica, and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Solid ability to multi-task with strong computer navigation capabilities
- Exceptional listener with the skill to effectively communicate
- Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions
- Strong computer proficiency and comfortable learning new computer applications
- Demonstrate ability to achieve and exceed sales and quality goals
- Team-centric and positively motivated to delight our members and their guests
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, convey a sense of urgency and remain detailed oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Quickly learn and apply latest information; be open to change
- Enjoy talking to different people every day
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and energetic
- Must be detail-oriented and manage time well
- Able to work within a team environment
- Must be flexible to work within the call center hours and be flexible with schedule to suit business needs
- Bilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, or French) a plus.