Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Industry Web Design & Programming
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a Senior Product designer to help design their digital experience across all platforms and devices. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to design experiences that showcase the client’s unique service and help fulfill the mission of empowering people to live longer and healthier lives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for consumer-led design, technology and health and is excited to deliver best-in-class products and experiences. This role will report to the Head of UX. but due to her maternity leave the person will replace her from a delivery and leadership perspective . Therefore, this will require someone with leadership experience who can work with cross-functional teams, but also roll up their sleeves and produce. They should have an understanding of design processes and best practices, hands-on design execution, along with strong professional communication & presentation skills. The client’s culture is fun, fast-paced with a focus on collaboration and teamwork and they are seeking someone who can not only be comfortable in that environment but also help expand and improve it. This role will require driving delivery, design process and structure, along with strong professional communication & presentation skills. The client’s culture is fun, fast-paced with a focus on collaboration and teamwork.
- Influence user experience strategy for the entire digital product portfolio, including web, mobile web, and apps
- Develop artifacts (information architecture, site maps, wireframes and workflows) for user-facing digital products to create solutions to complex interface and interaction design challenges
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders include Product, Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Operation and Science/Medical teams to translate business requirements into user experiences
- Communicate and share often in written, verbal, and visual forms to create alignment and move the work towards implementation
- Maintain a deep understanding of customers’ needs, the product and the competitive landscape.
- Support prototyping and user testing
- 5+ years of demonstrated UX focus, with experience designing processes, interactions, and flows (a keen eye for visual design is a plus, but aesthetics are not the focus of this role)
- Passion for creating best-in-class user experiences for scaled audiences
- Deep knowledge and understanding of both best practices and current trends in user experience design
- Flexibility to design in low and high fidelity and choose the most efficient and responsible process for the job at hand
- Ability to integrate feedback, validate, and iterate on our products while being mindful of our customers, contributors, and insights gleaned via user testing
- Proactive, disciplined, innovative, persistent and able to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills—you will be presenting your work regularly and collaborating in real time
- A strong portfolio demonstrating design thinking; we want to see how you reached the solution, not just the end result