Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Industry Social Media & Online Marketing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client operates the world’s largest and most advanced satellite fleet and connectivity infrastructure, providing solutions that empower seamless and secure communications and broadcast worldwide. They are looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER who will be in charge of creating and executing a solid social media strategy that will have a positive effect on sales and brand building.
To be successful in this role you should have extensive experience and knowledge of digital marketing, be creative, with exceptional ability to write in digital format, and copywriting in technology and telecom networks as well as in LinkedIn. You should have some knowledge in video production and editing and be fluent in Spanish with an intermediate level of Portuguese and English working proficiency.
- Develop social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video) on a weekly basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness, and encourages community members to engage with the brand.
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns.
- Use analytical tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Monitor competitors
- Prepare monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a similar field.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, social media or community management, preferably in the communications or Tech industries, scaling social digital channels (B2B)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluent Spanish and intermediate Portuguese) and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience producing and editing video content
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Fluent in Spanish, intermediate Portuguese, and working proficiency in English.
- Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles and videos in Spanish and in Portuguese) along with your resume in English.