Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Industry Social Media & Online Marketing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client, a consulting law firm that provides legal services to clients from the United States and other foreign countries in Peru, is looking for a creative SEO SPECIALIST who will be responsible for optimizing the content on their website based on analytics and keyword research. The SEO SPECIALIST will be responsible for researching advertising and website layout trends that will generate more page traffic.
The ideal candidate must be a good problem solver and decision-maker. Also should have a good ability to recognize and prioritize what content will be relevant and engaging to audiences.
- Plan, develop and implement the SEO strategy.
- Update existing content to include more keywords.
- Create quality content.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research.
- Analyze site analytics to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Identify a buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Work with web developers and digital marketing team to properly implement SEO best practices.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.
- Knowledge and experience of SEO practices.
- Experience with web analytics (Including Google analytics), marketing and business development.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Bilingual English-Spanish