Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Industry Social Media & Online Marketing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client, a consulting law firm that provides legal services to clients from the United States and other foreign countries in Peru, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST who will be responsible for generating social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be managing, creating and publishing original, high-quality content on all social platforms including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn to promote customer engagement that will grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales. You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video, and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness, and encourages community members to engage with the brand.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish) and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Bilingual English-Spanish